The Ministry of Trade and Industry has released a tool for importers and exporters wishing to trade with Haiti: the Haiti Trade Information Portal. Interested parties can find detailed information about duties and fees for import, as well as explanations of procedures.
- To access the Haiti Trade Information Portal: Click here
Haiti is a party to various international agreements on trade and investment that provide firms doing business in the country with key advantages. These include:
- Agreements enhancing the availability of political risk insurance and other financial products and services
- The WTO agreements, including the 2013 Bali Package supporting duty-free quota-free access for LDCs to export to developed countries;
- Other trade agreements facilitating trade and investment both within the Caribbean Basin region and between the Caribbean Basin region and other countries and regions;
- Bilateral investment treaties
- Agreements for settlement of disputes between investors and states and for enforcement of arbitral awards.